Monday, October 29, 2007

Album Cover & Audio Preview!

Let's hear it for Scott Anderson and his fine work on the album art! Also, thank you to ALL the musicians that helped make this project possible.

I sent off the master CD today at lunch. These albums should be available by Thanksgiving weekend! Listen to a preview HERE.

Here's the track list:

1. JOY TO THE WORLD Mike Willbanks
2. HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING Angela White
3. OUR EMMANUEL Chris Mundell
4. OH LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM Andy & Mary Patterson
5. OH HOLY NIGHT Kathleen Sieck
6. O COME, O COME EMMANUEL Matt Knoles
7. O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL Ruth Loomer
8. SILENT NIGHT / LET ALL MORTAL FLESH / WHAT CHILD IS THIS Kaimana Farris
9. COME LITTLE BABY Julia, Madeline, Hannah, Danielle, Renee
10. LO HOW A ROSE E'ER BLOOMING Tom Fikes
11. THE FIRST NOEL Jon Killam

12 comments:

Dawn said...

You're amazing! I loved the preview... can't wait for the real thing!

Angela White said...

AWESOME!!!! Even though I have listened to every inch of this album OVER AND OVER...I am SOOOO excited to hear this preview...I can't wait for the arrival of the CD...

Andy White said...

thanks nice people. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the guitar tracks, but next time give me a call!

Ruth Loomer said...

Andy - this is so cool. Thank you VERY much for putting the preview together and for ALL of your work on this project. Can't wait for the album to come out.

Anonymous said...

Pretty presumptuous of Randy, I'd say.

I think it sounds great Andy (and musicians), thanks for all your work.

P.S. You and your lovely wife are Andy and Angela--jsut like the new "couple" on the office!

Scott Anderson said...

Thanks for the props man! Always fun to work with you on projects.

And that Randy Cobb guy sure is full of himself. He's clearly still burned from not getting to play on Kathleen's last album.

Andy White said...

I hope everyone, including Randy, enjoys the album!

Anonymous said...

I heard O come let us, and that's it, so now that my curiosity is piqued, where do I buy the album? Love Mom

Andy White said...

I’m glad you are interested in the album! They will be for sale at church by Thanksgiving weekend. I will also set up an online payment option once they come in. I’ll post that here on my blog....

Anonymous said...

I am listening to this at 1:15 in the morning. Can't find my credit card in the dark. But I'll get it in the morning. Love love love the album. You guys have a right to be excited. I love both the songs I heard, Hark the Herald Angels Sing and Our Emanuel. Beautiful. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!