Friday, October 26, 2007

"Our Emmanuel" album is finished!

I'm happy to announce that the SBCC Christmas album, Our Emmanuel, is finished! I did the final mixing on Sunday and it was mastered this week. There may be a few minor tweaks done in mastering, but, it WILL be shipped off for replication on Monday. I'm thrilled to have this big project in the can. It will be for sale by Thanksgiving. Let me know how many copies you'd like to buy. ;)

Scott Anderson has put together the artwork for the album! No, this light photo is not it....but trust me--it looks awesome!

Now, I understand that the anticipation is absolute torture. So, I've got a couple "dance remixes" to offer in the meantime. Head on over to the Good Times Studio myspace page to take a listen. And, don't worry, the album sounds NOTHING like these electronica renditions. They're just for fun.

1 comment: