Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Rockin'



Abby and Aaron had a blast yesterday at school and at the "Light the Night" Halloween alternative. They had about 4 billion pieces of candy, plus games, music, bounce houses, etc. Abby REALLY got into the live music. You can see her rockin' out in the video below!



Aaron was a tiger, aka "Rajah", Jasmine's sidekick.


Abby was a bumblebee at school.


Light the Night even provided make-up for Jasmine!


Need more? See more pictures RIGHT HERE on my FLIKR page.

6 comments:

Kjaere said...

Who taught Abby those dance moves? ;-)

Angela White said...

Abby taught Abby those dance moves...I was in HYSTERICS while filming this...I could NOT believe the "modern-dance" flare...hip-hop/ballet..

Anonymous said...

The absolute most adorable coreography I have ever seen. Now I know why I was born, it was to be able to have such beautiful children and grandchildren. Abby, you are very very talented. So cute. I love you, Grandmashudu

Anonymous said...

Loved it, loved Jasmine and her tiger!! Way to groove Abby!!!
love and hugs

Anonymous said...

Uncle Matt and I are in stitches!! She was fully committed to the routine she had going...so adorable:)
Was she watching her shadow? We were trying to figure out some of the moves, and we were thinking that they made good shadows in that light?

Anonymous said...

I loved her little hand arm movements too, talk about your performers. She has it hands down or up as the case may be. Love GrandmaShudu