Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Album from Good Times Studio!

This summer, I was able to work with Dan Hislop to record a full length album of his original, well crafted rock/pop/folk tunes. When we first started out at the humble quarters of Good Times Studio, I had no idea he had so many great songs and ambitions to make a completely produced album. It was fun to see him come out of his shell and push the songs and his performances to their full potential. I especially appreciated both the specific references he hoped to draw from, and the creative freedom he gave me as the producer. The results are an album that is easily accessible to those who enjoy the "adult album alternative" genre. Big Empty House is loaded with solid pop tunes and acoustic ballads. If you're into James Taylor, Tom Petty or the Barenaked Ladies, this album will probably treat ya right.

You can head on over to the official Dan Hislop website, and get all the info on the album and ordering options. Heck, you can even check it out on iTunes right here.

3 comments:

Angela White said...

muy proud of my husband! and Dan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy (It was odd calling you Mr. White), I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting your class. I'd forgotten how small but bright we were in third grade, although you certainly have some extremely bright kids that by age wouldn't be in you class but are. That was fun. PS. Got a huge charge out of holding that beautiful little boy Aaron too. Love Grandma Shudu

Andy White said...

thanks guys! I have a great class and family....