Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Site Update

I updated this blog's appearance a tiny bit. You'll notice some different pictures at the top. You'll also see a "My iTunes Purchases" widget on the lower left. It looks like this:



This is kinda cool if you click on the "songs" tab because it gives you links to the songs I've bought on iTunes recently. Keep in mind, not everything I buy is necessarily my "favorite" music. I often use iTunes to hear songs that my guitar students want to learn. It is SO handy. :)

Lastly, I'm proud to announce that Angela and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday! She's a good woman to put up with all my crazy endeavors. She also has given me two beautiful children. As Aaron would say, "I la." (I love you)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A belated happy anniversary to you guys! I love you!
Rox

Angela White said...

I'd be embarrassed if anyone saw my purchase list...kinda like snooping in my closet..it's a mess! Lucky for me I use YOUR code when purchasing so it looks like YOU love Disney and Coldplay!

Anonymous said...

oh my rockness!
i completely forgotness!
8 years, that's awesomeness!
gabe