Monday, August 27, 2007

Wilco, School and the Zaca Fire

Well, Angela is back in school now and I'm back to getting my classroom ready. Thankfully, we got to enjoy an amazing evening of music at the bowl last night. Wilco completely blew me out of the water. Immense talent on the stage and the folks behind the mixer were flawless. All in all, a great way to cap off the summer.

I thought I should document the Zaca fire so here goes....

It looked really bad from our parking lot a couple weeks ago...


So Abby & I decided to do something fun inside...


The fire created some pretty trippy clouds....


So we decided to spin a light-up top inside the "book nook"...

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

why didn't we think of spinning that top in the book nook while we were there...Gabriel would have LOVED that!

Anonymous said...

Cool Pics. Bet everyone is pooped in your profession. And I think it will be a major change for Angela too. Love you all. Love Grandma Shudu

Anonymous said...

Abby you are so cute with those earphones. Who knows what you'll be when you grow up. Love Grandma Shudu

Anonymous said...

I think I see a foot in the picture, hard to tell if it's Abby's or Angelas, the toe looks familiar. Love Grandma Shudu