Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Boulder Reunion

We just got back from an awesome family reunion in Boulder, CO. All of the White's, Parrott's and Lundgaard's were in attendance! Although this was our first ever reunion that I can remember, I'm quite certain that it won't be the last. It was so fun to see Abby play with all of her cousins. She loved them so much and really didn't want to leave her new buddies! While we were there, she said, "I just love all these people!" She knows when she is loved. I'm very thankful to be a part of such a great family.

ATTENTION FAMILY MEMBERS: Below is a slideshow of all my favorite pictures. My camera tended to be where ever the kids were. I'm hoping to collect everyone's best pictures and put together a more comprehensive perspective on the trip. Please email or send a CD/DVD of your best shots and I'll put them all together. Please send them to me in August sometime if you can. Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One GREAT reunion!! Awesome family! Beautiful children! I love each and every one of you! I had a wonderful time!!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Check out Abby with the crazy orange hair!

-Scott

Dawn said...

Gotta love the whole family photo with the kids with dyed hair! I LOVE the pic of the cute boy playing 'kisses' with Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Exactly... Great orange hair...

Angela White said...

for the record...the orange hair was a ONE time deal...we think Abby may have had a rash because of it...she had fun while it lasted...the girl LOVES Ariel...what better way to look like the mermaid?

Anonymous said...

yall were in BOULDER!?!?! How fun, my old home, just down the road now. So if you had seen a guy wearing a Clark t-shirt on the mall what would you have done:)?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for a great time!!! I had a blast (even though) lol
I have some pics too, I will send them over.
Love ya'll
Brad