Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Fun

I've been busy with recording, but even more busy lining up the family fun. I'm really enjoying the chance to spend more quality times with my kids. Here's some highlights in picture form...


SNUGGLIN' UP ON 4TH OF JULY! Why are the fireworks so small Daddy? Because Daddy is scared of traffic so we parked at the Biltmore!


AARON IS ON THE MOVE! He's a handsome lad too.


WE GAVE IN AND WENT TO THE FAIR. Abby loved the rides...


AARON LOVES TO GET THE LAUGHTER GOING. He always tries to get us to join him.


ABBY DID A GREAT JOB THIS SUMMER WITH HER 3 WEEKS OF SWIM LESSONS! She can go off the board or slide and swim to the side by herself!

3 comments:

Kjaere said...

You do have some lovely kids :-)

Anonymous said...

These pictures made my week.....so super cute! All of a sudden Aaron doesn't look as baby-ish as he did last month!! Give them kisses from Auntie Luv:)

Anonymous said...

Abby, I didn't know you could go off the board and swim to the side already. That's perfect. I am anxious to see you swim again. You did so well the last time I saw you swim. One of these days we'll probably see you in the Olympics. Love Grandma Shudu