Sunday, April 09, 2006

We're Back from San Jose


Goofball Cousins
Originally uploaded by andy white.
We just got home from a fun Spring Break trip to San Jose! I posted new pictures from the trip RIGHT HERE. It's late and there was tons of highlights, so I'll try to just jot down a few here:

--> We celebrated Angela's 35th birthday with lots of food, gifts and fun! She's the proud owner of new outer and under garmets, and the Apple Airport Express

--> Abby & Nolan had tons of fun cousin play time together.

--> We had a great visit with Abby & Nolan's "Great Grandma Bridge" who was up from Hemet, CA.

--> I enjoyed some great backyard fun with Matt and my Dad. While the kids played outside for what seemed like an eternity, we wisely took advantage of the outdoor time...we played mini-ball HORSE, drank some Fat Tire and BBQ-ed some steaks.

--> My birthday was extended from 2 weeks ago with some sweet gifts! (new stylin' clothes and some music gear moola...thanks guys!!)

There was so much more so I'll just wrap up by saying we love our family and the good times together!

One last note...check out a recent Clark review HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did we have to hear about her undergarments???


D

Angela White said...

NO KIDDING! It's bad enough I turn 35! He has to bring up my unmentionables!

Andy White said...

just trying to keep people FULLY informed! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow......that was a sweet Clark review! How exciting!
Love you and your music!
Rox

Anonymous said...

Abby is getting so grown up looking now. It's amazing how fast she's grown. I just cant get over her many talents.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.