Monday, April 03, 2006

Abby Loves to Sing

Abby Sings

It's official...Abby is a full blown recording artist. She stepped up to the mic and delivered the goods. Ok, so she doesn't exactly have a tour lined up or any major label interest yet, but she sure loves to belt it!

I've been waiting for her to say, "I wanna sing in the microphone Daddy." Well, today, my wish came true. Sure, it was nap time, but we postponed it for a quick recording sesh...I mean, with me on Spring Break and all (oh yes,!), it was a perfect time.

Well, you can download her 6 minute medley HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful singing Abby!! I liked all those giggles mixed in too!! Love, Gramma Rachel

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Oh my! The Lords Angels must be clapping, dancing and feeling blessed to hear a little Angel sing to The Lord. Of course I'm going to send it out and have family and friends praise God too, for the little angel voice in telling all who will listen that she loves her Savior.

MLK1973 said...

Ummm...yeah...that's pretty much the cutest thing I've heard all day. All month. And she's gonna get her own contract as soon as Bono hears her Vertigo cover!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little singer. She is very good at it. Sure runs in the family.

Anonymous said...

I love how she switches from How Great is Our God right into Vertigo! Man, she’s got a pile of songs that she knows!!

Anonymous said...

While I loved the entire medley, I think my favorite portion was "The Itsy BItsy Farter"......it was difficult to choose a favorite, though!
Love, Auntie Luv