Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Big News! Big News!


We didn't buy a new car. Nope. And no, we're not going on a trip to Europe, although that would be pretty fun.

If you want to know all about the big news, you'll just have to click on over to ANGELA'S NEW BLOG. Once you get there, you can read our latest news and even click your way to a new video related to our BIG news. Don't worry, I have a link on the left to Angela's blog...you can keep tabs on how well she keeps up with me on updates!

Photo at right by Tad Wagner .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Congratulations! Abby is going to be a great big sister. I hope you guys are doing well. Lindsay and I are also due in October, the 20th. Good timing huh? That video of you guys telling Abby is so cute. I hope our path's can cross at some point.
Talk to you soon.

Norm