Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Curl Girl


check out my curls
Originally uploaded by andy white.
I have added several entertaining photos of Abby in curlers or with curls. Go to my FLIKR page to check 'em out! (link is on the left). Make sure you're fully prepared for heavy doses of cute!

In other news, Clark (my acoustic-ish, rainy day music band) was on the air Saturday. We were on WNYU in New York. Our song, "Lost", from the "Here Comes Tomorrow" album, was on a morning show called Pop Anonymous. We have met a promoter through MySpace that really believes in the album and is pushing it everywhere that he can...for free. So we very much appreciate the extra plugs. Stay tuned to your local radio...you just might hear Clark!

In addition to playing with Clark, I'm also dying to get back to my full band, Widescreen Reason. My buddy, Matt Steele, who drums in the band, has been fighting brain cancer. He's had a rough couple weeks, so I appreciate your prayers of healing for him. I know he'd love to be done with radiation and get back to fun things like jamming with the band. Get better soon Matt!

1 comment:

Andy White said...

thanks senor friley!