Saturday, January 14, 2006

Big Girl Bed


Big Girl Bed
Originally uploaded by andy white.
As promised, a picture of Abby in her new new "Big Girl Bed". There are several other new pictures of Abby in her new sleeping arrangements on my FLIKR page. Don't worry, they're all cute and you can check them out if you CLICK HERE.

I've also finished a new home movie from this year's Christmas Tree Hunt. It's called "Christmas Tree Hunt 2005". Check it out. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wanna eat popcorn. All free citizens are invited to go watch the movie at my Putfile page which is RIGHT HERE. (**Side Note...I just checked my video page...either I've gone deaf or the audio is down...let me know what you hear...or don't hear.**)

Yahoo for MLK! Yahoo for 3 day weekends! Abby and I had an invigorating bike ride this morning...who knows what other ambitions we'll stumble upon this weekend.

No comments: