Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beach Playground in Winter!


Beach Playground
Originally uploaded by andy white.
We live in a great place. Our daughter can visit a beach playground in January and not freeze her patooty off. Trust me, this is a good thing. You don't really wanna be caught dead or alive without your patooty! Anywho, there are more pictures from Abby's happening playgroup RIGHT HERE .


As I look at this picture, I realize that Abby is getting old. Seriously, I think she is growing up at some sort of record speed. It's crazy! In case you're wondering, I think she looks gorgeous in this shot. Ok, you probably already knew I thought that, but it's good to be clear, ya know!?

So the Steelers versus the Seahawks this weekend, eh? Who's watching the Super Bowl? (Post some comments down below folks!) I for one must admit, I've trailed off in my football interest ever since my Niners went South a couple decades ago. Those guys really put the UCK in SUCK these days. I can't even stand to watch. But hey, I'll be tuning in this weekend to hopefully catch a good game, or at least some good laughs with the commercials! If you must know, in honor of my buddy Matt Steele, I'm pulling for the Steelers! Go black and yellow! (Sorry Dad...I know you've been waiting for your Seahawks to make a Super Bowl appearence for eons...)

Well, take good care everyone...and don't forget to post a comment for everyone's pleasure reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bla bla bla

Anonymous said...

buuu

Anonymous said...

If your name is Matt Steele...it must be required that you be a Steelers fan...go steelers!