Sunday, October 15, 2006

Aaron is home!

We brought Aaron Matthew and Angela home yesterday. Abby is already a great big sister. She is talking to her little brother and comforting him whenever he gets a bit fussy. It's really pretty cute. Angela and I were stoked last night during dinner when his plugger (pacifier) popped out and Abby ran to stick it back in for him. We realized that we might have 3 parents and one baby! I've put some more pix of Aaron Matthew on my FLIKR page RIGHT HERE .

I'll try to keep the blog and the FLIKR page updated often. However, no guarentees. Last night, Aaron thought that 10pm-4am were the best hours to be awake! Seriously though, we count ourselves phenomenally blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I hope Abby transitions well from Magical Unicorn boy to Aaron... on Friday when I stopped by, she couldn't remember his 'real' name... hehehe... Can't wait to meet Aaron myself... soon hopefully :-)