Friday, July 07, 2006

Videos, Music, Good Times...


Summer is in full swing. I've have been busy...busy being a Dad, mostly. Angela is teaching summer school this year while I stay home every morning with the Abster. It's been a fun switcheroo....well, at least for me! Actually, we don't really stay home much. We've been pretty busy with our outings. Every day we take a ride on the bike, get Daddy some coffee, and then head to a playground. Although we miss time with Ange, it's pretty special to have this intentional one-on-one time together. (Abby in Hat picture by Gabe Friley)

What else has been going on? Well, I AM working too...but it's a nice change--doing music, in several capacities.

I'm still teaching guitar. Good Times Guitar Camp is alive and well every Tues, Wed, & Thurs. It has been especially exciting to add Elie Morgan to the Good Times Team. She is rocking the guitar!

Also, I've been working a bunch on recording jobs. I recorded a quick demo of some cool "European Cafe' Strolling Musicians" music. The BIG project I've undertaken this summer is recording a full album for my friend Dan Hislop. The 10 song LP of Adult Alternative tunes is coming together well. The drums were recorded this week with utility drum wizard, Erik Herzog. This guy could make The Wiggles groove! It was a blast to hang out with him and create some good sounds together. The goal is to have the album finished by the end of summer.

Lastly, CLARK is gigging and preparing for a short tour this summer. Here's a recent video from one of our shows....

Headphone Day by Clark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Nice job Angela! I'm glad that you were able to come to the show. Thanks for filming.
-d