Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nolan & Abby Movie Up!


yo, whassup people? hey, can you believe that summer is almost here? needless to say, as a teacher, I AM PUMPED! The summer has many exciting things in store! I'll be working on recording an album of Dan Hislop's original music this summer. Also, this Saturday is Abby's birthday! Can you believe she'll be three? Also, lots of CLARK gigs this summer. Keep an eye on his WEBSITE for a show near you! In a couple weeks, Angela and I will be heading out to Minnesota for my buddy Brad's wedding! Plus, we have Nolan's birthday in August. Good Times indeed. Which reminds me, I will be teaching Guitar Camp this summer.

Ok, as promised in the header, there is a new Nolan and Abby movie!! Click here to watch 'Nolan & Abby HavingFun' You'll hear a little Coldplay in there since they both dig CP.

No comments: