Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Soccer Time for Abby

Abby started a 6-week soccer sesh at school. She loved it and can't wait to go back next week! Since she didn't have an actual soccer jersey, she thought her recent hand-me-down NFL jersey would be pretty close!

On the Move

As I was helping her get her cleats and shin guards on, she started to get excited and said, "Wow Daddy, this is going to look really cute!" Go see more cute pictures HERE.

There's big kids at soccer too! Thankfully, Elie is one of 'em!
Abby & Elie at Soccer

Thanks to Matt & Rox for the new camera lens!! None of these pix would have been worth looking at without it. You guys rule!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next NFL / MLS star!!!

Anonymous said...

Aahhh yes, hair flying in the wind, the long jersey, cute little legs above the cleats and shin guards.... yep, its gonna be fun!!!!

Angela White said...

Fashion=Function...or something like that...I don't really care she's cute and I love her!!!!

David said...

I think Stacy and I have a crush on your kids. In a totally appropriate way of course ;).

Andy White said...

No worries David and Stacy. We get it!