Friday, November 07, 2008

Facebook Info

I decided I needed to update my Facebook info since so many old friends are finding me...

I am Andy. My shoe size is 9.5. I am happily married to Angela in a small SoCal Beach town. I love my daughter Abby (5) and my son Aaron (2) more than words can explain. I can't wake up unless I shower and drink coffee. It's a bit pathetic but God loves me anyway. I lead worship at SBCC which is humbling and challenging yet often very rewarding. I teach third graders every day at Elmo. It's a difficult yet highly rewarding job. Every day goes by quickly and I drive home in my old Saturn feeling like my time was well spent. I'm thankful for soda, especially Coke. I started my own guitar teaching business about seven years ago. I've helped somewhere around 100 kids and adults learn to rock. I love music so I try to help others love it too. It's called "Good Times Guitar" and my friends wear the t-shirts too. My Mom and Dad have loved me for 34 years and I love them back. It's very cool and I hope my kids love me when they're 34. I don't have an iPhone yet. God deserves more of my attention. I have always been friends with my sister and I love her family. My wife got me hooked on coffee, beer and spicy food. I regret not drinking coffee during my college years. I would have learned more. I have the world's best friends. I like deep, authentic conversations. I eat too much grease. My daughter and I have recently taken up boogie boarding together. The ocean is healing to my soul because I feel God's nearness when I'm in it. I want to become a better person than I am today. Let's do lunch.

What did I forget?

4 comments:

Kjaere said...

"I have this amazing babysitter who has watched my kids for over 3 years... " ;-)

Angela White said...

:) Yes Yah Yah!

Pretty thorough...yes let's do lunch!

h west said...

You forget to note that you have a totally rad camera. And oh, if only I could do lunch. Book us for next September.

Angela White said...

I love my husband! I just re-read this again...I love it!