Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little Drummer

So, I added an electronic drum kit to Good Times Studio! I've been wanting to have a set to bang on for a long time but have waited for a good ebay deal to come around. Getting the chance to play whenever I feel inclined is great fun. What I didn't expect was Aaron's absolute obsession with playing 'em! He wants to groove every single chance he gets! I know what's gonna happen...he's gonna be drumming circles around his old man by age 6!

Look at that form!
Aaron on the Drums!

Yesterday, I had an impromptu lesson with groove master, Dave Granada! He was stoked on the sound of my fakey Roland drums. ;)
Drum Lesson

Pork Pie drum throne in honor of Matt Steele...
Aaron Groovin'

Coming soon...a video of Aaron on the kit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two happy little drummer boys - Aaron and his Daddy!!! Have fun guys!!!
Love, Gramma Rachel

Angela White said...

Aaron...who loves you? Mommy Daddy-Drum! Either the drums love Aaron, or Daddy's new name is Daddy Drum!