Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day 2...

I'm stoked to get to take Abby to school some mornings! Who wouldn't want this view from their desk before school starts?!
Abby Before School

Elie and Abby ended up at Old Navy at the same time last week so they bought matching shirts! Pretty cute, eh?Matchy-Matchy

Having good buddies that are older makes school even more relaxing!
Myles, Abby, Elie

I let Aaron take the wheel tonight. He really liked it...
Drive My Car

Angela almost walked right into this guy tonight but her spidey senses saved her!
Spidey Senses

5 comments:

Dawn said...

So much cuteness at the beginning...Did you have to end with that nasty thing???

Loving your new camera and increased pics!!

Andy White said...

Sorry about the gnarly spider pic...the camera just makes it so fun!

I promise to generally post cute and pretty and sweet stuff mostly...

Angela White said...

I was just glad that Abby was short enough to walk right underneath the web....I'm with Dawn...I preferred the first half of the post!!!

Michelle said...

The pictures of the kids are very cute. I'm glad Angela didn't have to run into that spider. The new camera does an awesome job taking a close picture, such detail. Too bad it's spider details. You will have to look for cuter details to capture.

h west said...

I'm overcome by cuteness!! Love the first pic. And love the camera. I'm still contemplating the whole digital thing. . .Glad Ange didn't walk into spidey, her suffering from a concussion and all. Did I spell that right? Somehow I don't think I did. Ah well. I can't concentrate due to the cuteness overload. . .