Friday, August 22, 2008

Water Whiteys

We've been running to the water quite a bit here at the end of summer. In the last week, we've been to two Elmo Swim parties. One for Abby's Kindergarten class and one for my incoming third grade class. Abby is like a fish now, darting all through the water without any pleas for assistance. (Don't worry Gramma, we still keep a close eye on her!) Aaron has been loosening up as I hold him and splash around the pool.

Up next...Boogie Boarding! We bought Abby a board and a rashguard today. I'm shopping for some gear myself so I think I'll have some beach pix to share soon.

Thanks to Kristi Sestak, a talented parent with a rockin' camera, for sharing this pic of Aaron and I in the H2O...

Water Whiteys

3 comments:

Roxanne Lundgaard said...

That nephew of mine is one cute Buddy Bear!

I don't know why, but he's been on my brain so much lately. I had a dream this week that just he and I went to Happy Hollow Park to catch frogs and eat popcorn.

Maybe I've just been missing him:)

Andy White said...

maybe you guys just need to go do that. he would love it!! he loves to catch snails at our complex. and, when we went to the zoo, he loved the am-mi-nals.

If it's any consolation, I'm missing your kids too! Got the Pump it Up invite today and went to buy Nolan's gift! Can't wait...

Anonymous said...

Great picture - one sweet buddy. Love your water hair guys!!!
Love, Gramma