Monday, July 07, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why Summer Rules

SIDE NOTE:  I posted tons of pix on my FLICKR page.  Check 'em out!

10. We finally got an Odyssey! We're super stoked on our 2005 ride!
Our New Odyssey!

9. Abby's 5th Birthday!
Abby is Five!

8. Sailing with my Dad on his 60th! Can't wait for his BIG party on Saturday!!
Sailing with Dad on his 60th!

7. More Family Time! We get to hang in San Jose for a week! :)
Nolan and Abby in Bounce House

6. Slow Mornings. I love hanging with these munchkins for breakfast!
Breakfast Buddies

5. Wrestling with Aaron. We like to get dirty and rough house!
Pounce

4. Movies! There's more time for watching some good flix...and then wearing the matching jammies!
Incredible Cousins

3. Beach fireworks with Abby!
SB Beach Fireworks with Abby

2. Water fun...beach, pool, you-name-it, we love it!
Beach Daddy

1. Tons of BBQ's! I love to Q it up...especially with Abby and Aaron's camaraderie!
Summer=BBQ

REMEMBER: I posted tons of pix on my FLICKR page. Don't miss 'em!

4 comments:

Kjaere said...

1 - I think it's funny I took 2 of those pictures

2 - That life vest completes your look... you should wear it more often

3 - You forgot to list "discovering I'm horrible at Word games on facebook"

Roxanne Lundgaard said...

Love the new ride! But I think you should get those hubcaps that keep spinning, even when the car isn't moving.....bling it up a little bit!

Angela White said...

UMM...For the record those ARE the bling bling WHEELS not Hubcabs...

Michelle said...

Nice looking van. We have an '03 Odyssey and absolutely love it. I'm always impressed how much stuff we can get into it. Enjoy.