Sunday, June 15, 2008

Glad to be a Dad

My cute kids love to BBQ with me so they got me a personalized apron for Father's Day! It was one of those days that's pretty tough to beat.
Father's Day Apron

Abby sure loves her brother. I think the feeling is mutual! (Aaron's not a big fan of holding still, but he tolerated Abby's arm around him in this chair while I snapped away at the cute cuddles)
Brotherly Love

Tyler and I played about 20 songs last night at a Fundraiser event for Elmo. He played SO well. I can't believe he's only in 5th grade! We had a great time!
Elmo Fundraiser Gig

4 comments:

Kjaere said...

"Bire" (Fire) "Abby" "TarTar" "Daddy"...

oh wait... those where Aaron's comment's when we were looking at the pictures just now :-)

"Bire... Bire... BIRE!!!"

You are an amazing Dad to some amazing kids :-)

Mary Beth said...

Gabriel told Danny "Haffy Fahver's Day!" Soooo cute! These pictures are great, and I love the apron!

Anonymous said...

Andy, love the apron. When Aaron say Bire Bire Bire is he saying Burn? I think so. We have such adorable family. Love Grandma Shudu

Andy White said...

yes, this is some cute stuff. we're pretty sure he's saying fire since we haven't said burn very much but we say fire and hot all the time...