Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good Times Studio Ramping Up!

Since I'm a teacher, most of my recording happens in the summer. Well, this is my last week of school, so it won't be long before I'm diving into some recording projects! I have a new Audio-Technica mic and I just ordered the latest and greatest version of MOTU's "Digital Performer" so I'm excited to crack open the potential there! Here are the possible recordings for the summer:

1. Christmas Album for SB Community (this is gonna for sure happen this summer! Silent Night in July? Release expected by Thanksgiving 2007)

2. CLARK (there is some amazing new material to begin tracking)

3. Chris Mundell (funny man with pensive worship songs has several new gems in the cooker--we just need to have lunch so we can devise a game plan!)

4. Le Petit Protest (an amazing band from Lompoc-we met through Clark connections and we've been in contact to talk about me potentially recording their next LP--mostly live which sounds like an exciting challenge. I love this band. )

5. Angela White (hope to squeeze some time in to record some of my wife's great new stuff!)

6. Me (i have a couple new tunes that would be fun to track...we'll see!)

7. Maybe YOU!? :)

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful musical family. Love Grandma Shudu

Angela White said...

I guess I made the top five...so I got that going for me...but I guess I'm not exactly a paying customer...unless of course I hit the bigtime!!

Anonymous said...

Its going to be a nice change of pace for you. Its pretty cool to have more than one "job". I know you will have lots of fun with all these projects!!! Good Luck!!! love, mom