Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Year Down...

Well, good-bye to age 32 and hello to age 33. Thanks to all my friends and family for helping me usher in the next year in style this weekend. My wife was not afraid to hook me up the entire weekend. Homemade coffee cake, BBQ steaks, sushi date night, Summerland Beach Cafe, and a Woody's party with all my pals! She's too kind. (I also think she's worried about me being underweight!)

We hosted homegroup last week and observed some pretty cute "Abby-Vera" moments. Julie & Scott teamed up to capture this picture. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday weekend! Sounds like it was great! Happy Belated!

Angela White said...

aw shucks...my job was easy! you are easy to celebrate!

"Vria" is super cute! That voice!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Angela, Abby and Aaron have you Andy in their lives. Sorry this is late but I am happy you had such a great birthday. Before you know it it turns into the 60ish celebrations. Yikes. Love Mom AKA Grandma Shudu