Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Check out the kids!

Abby loved her first Shirley Temple. I took her to Longboard's before going to the school date night. She was so excited to be going out with Daddy and to be going to school at night. Sorry about the lack of updates lately. I'll pick it up!

Here's a bunch of pictures for ya...

Abby loves her little bro!
Silly Time

Jammie snuggles are fun!
Jammie Snuggles are Fun

Aaron & Mommy awake during the day time!
Aaron & Mommy

Three going on seventeen!
3 going on 17

MORE PICTURES HERE.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the Shirley Temp pic! What a fun Daddy you are!

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed commenting on this one even though I enjoyed every second of the pictures. Thanks so much and I hope all is well, I know they've grown so fast. Love Grandma Shudu