Monday, November 20, 2006

New Holga Toy Camera

I've been wanting a Holga camera for quite some time. Many of my talented photographer friends like Lawler and Tbone have taken gobs of beautiful shots with these $20 wonders. Ofcourse, my good buddy Gabe took to them very quickly and knew of my affection for one, so he bought me one on Aaron's birthday! What a friend, eh? Well, they're really fun. I haven't used film in quite some time and I found myself really enjoying the excitement, fore-thought and anticipation. Of course, my first few rolls didn't have tons of beauties, but here's a peek at a couple I liked.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! You are getting better!! In case you hadn't noticed, you have a very cute family....studly

Anonymous said...

pure holga sweetness!

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting Andy, my dad was an amateur photographer. He developed his own film and used a coffee can to photograph images on photo paper. He had a thing about birds and even had one photo that he took of a hummingbird that seemingly stopped the action of the wings. PS the I love the picture of the precious little bundles(yes that includes my little bundle too)Pretty cool. Love Grandma Shudu

Andy White said...

thanks everyone! there should be more fun to come.