Monday, March 13, 2006

Where Have I Been?


V Abby
Originally uploaded by andy white.
Sorry that I have not been posting for a while. I have been trying to make a deadline for a recording project. Every free moment has been tied up, but I promise to keep this blog alive...just sit tight. The SBCC album will be mastered on Tues so it won't be long before I'm back at it.

Here's a fun picture from a recent coffee break with Abby. I also stuffed a few fun gymnastics pictures in my FLIKR photos RIGHT HERE .

The respones to Tad Wagner's photos have been overwhelming. Don't worry, we'll be ordering some prints for friends and family. If you have not yet enjoyed the slideshow from the Tbone photo shoot, CLICK HERE .

3 comments:

Angela White said...

I can testify in a court of blog law that my husband is pouring himself into finishing up the CD...and incredibly well...shocker huh!

Andy White said...

ah schucks. thx Ange.

Anonymous said...

I really miss Abby. The pictures really give Gramma a big boost!!!

So, Miss Abby, just what is that pink thing on your head?? Grampa Ron has been known to put a few silly things on his head too!!! Its the 'silly thing on your head gene'....... Love and hugs, Gramma Rachel