Thursday, February 23, 2006

Family Fun & Clark CD Release Party


Cousin Nolan & Uncle Matt
Originally uploaded by andy white.
My whole family came to visit last weekend. It was tons o' fun. We made a beach run and took a bunch of fun pix. Click here to see the new pictures in all 3 of my FLIKR albums.

My family came down this particular weekend because they wanted to catch the CLARK CD Release Party. If you'd like to read about CLARK, you can read a recent article from the Santa Barbara Independent by CLICKING HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love all of the new pics.....thanks for posting all the good times. My favorite is still a toss up between the one with popo peeking out and Matt's zoo pal face. I still laugh really hard at that one!
Love,
Rox

Andy White said...

thanks Rox! I'm glad you like the new pix! thanks for coming down...it was good times all around!

Anonymous said...

Gramma Rachel loved the pictures! That popo picture will go down in history no doubt!!!

Have I said yet how much I appreciate your documentation of the our family good times.
Thank you, thank you. Hugs, Mom

PS: See my other comments in email.

Andy White said...

Long live Nolan's popo!! I love the family epicenter we've got going here! Let's get some more comments from everyone! xoxo, andy